Hello friends and welcome to another Top 5 Wednesday post!
If you’re not sure what Top 5 Wednesday is all about, click here to be brought to the group’s Goodreads page! There you can find information about what T5W is, what the month’s weekly topics are, etc. and maybe you can join in yourself!
This week’s topic is: Favourite underrated books! Today I am going to share with you my favourite books that hardly any people have read! I really recommend you check al of them out!
- No Safety In Numbers by Dayna Lorentz. This whole trilogy is absolutely amazing and it’s one of my favourite trilogies.
- Delicate by Steph Campbell. This is an easy and quick read that will keep you out of a reading slump and will educate you on psychological affects of an abusive relationship.
- Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne. This is a dystopian trilogy, but don’t let that put you off! It’s a really unique and captivating trilogy with a great cast of characters.
- Matched by Ally Condie. If the negative reviews have been putting you off of this book, I suggest trying it out for yourself. I read the whole trilogy and really enjoyed it, the last book is definitely the best out of the three.
- Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld. This is another book that the negative reviews might be putting you off. I definitely recommend that you read this and form your own opinion because I personally really enjoyed it! The concept is super cool and you should give it a try.
So those are my top 5 favourite underrated books. Have you read any of the books on this list? If you have, what did you think? If you haven’t, let me know what ones (if any) you’ll pick up in the future!
💗Social Media Links💗