Hello book loving friends and welcome to another Top 5 Wednesday post!
If you’re not sure what Top 5 Wednesday is all about, click here to be brought to the group’s Goodreads page! There you can find information about what T5W is, what the month’s weekly topics are, etc. and maybe you can join in yourself!
This week’s topic is: 2017 goals! I am going to be sharing with you 5 of my goals for this year. I have more than 5 goals for 2017, but today I am going to share with you 5 of my top goals (priorities, so to say). Here, in no particular order are 5 of my goals for this year!
- Post at least one blog post a week. I’ve been pretty good with doing this, but this is even more motivation to continue doing so!
- Get physical TBR down to 10 or below. After the BookOutlet Boxing Day sale, my physical TBR is at about 25 and I want to read a bunch of those this year! Make sure to keep an eye out some time in February for my winter book haul!
- Post at least once or twice A day on my Bookstagram (link is always at the end of blog posts). I have been really good at this too lately, but I know school is going to be hectic so I needed this extra motivation!
- Put aside 20 minutes every morning for either bible study or reading. I think that doing this will really benefit me because I will be taking time for myself to relax before I start a busy day!
- Save more money! This goes in hand with my TBR shrinkage goal since if I save more money, I’ll buy less books, and keep my TBR managable!
Okay, those are some of my New Years goals! What are some of yours? Do we have any similar goals? Let me know in a comment!
💗Social Media Links💗