Hello book lovers and welcome to another week’s Top 5 Wednesday post!
If you’re not sure what Top 5 Wednesday is all about, click here to be brought to the group’s Goodreads page! There you can find information about what T5W is, what the month’s weekly topics are, etc. and maybe you can join in yourself!
This week’s topic is: who would I invite to my New Years party? I feel like a New Years party with a whole bunch of fictional characters would either be amazing or chaotic, there would be no in between. Let’s get into who I would invite!
- Rhysand from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas because he is classy yet I feel like he’s a low-key party animal.
- Celaena from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas just so there’s a possibility that there will be some chaos. She would probably also be the party’s security because if there’s someone being unruly, she would straighten them out.
- Azriel from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas because he’d be the quiet one/mediator and would help me clean up after everyone leaves.
- Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell so that her and I could, well, fangirl over 2017 book releases of course!
- Sloane from Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson because she is s outgoing and would definitely be the life of the party. I also feel like she would never let the party die down and would come up with fun little games to play to keep everyone having fun.
Those are five of many characters that I would invite to a New Year’s party! Who would yu invite to yours? Let me know in a comment!