Hello book lovers and welcome to this week’s Top 5 Wednesday post!
If you’re not sure what Top 5 Wednesday is all about, click here to be brought to the group’s Goodreads page! There you can find information about what T5W is, what the month’s weekly topics are, etc. and maybe you can join in yourself!
This week’s topic is: Books that I finally want to get around to reading in 2017! The majority of these are books that I have had on my shelves for way too long and deserve to be read immediately!
Here are the top 5 books that I want to finally get to in 2017:
- Delicate by Steph Campbell (I received this book from the author herself in a giveaway and it sounds like an amazing book)!
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (I bought this last Christmas, I have the sequel, in other words I NEED TO READ THIS).
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (like with Six of Crows, I have had this since last Christmas, and I have all of the books in the trilogy).
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (like the two books mentioned above this, I have this book and the sequel, and my friends have been raving about this and I need to read them before King’s Cage is released)!
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (this is the sequel to Red Queen).
So those are some books that I want to read in 2017!
What are some books that have been sitting on your shelves for so long that you finally want to get to in 2017? Let me know in a comment!
Happy reading and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week!