Hello book lovers and welcome to this week’s Top 5 Wednesday!
If you’re not sure what Top 5 Wednesday is all about, click here to be brought to the group’s Goodreads page! There you can find information about what T5W is, what the monthly topics are, etc. and maybe you can join in yourself!
This week’s topic is: Books I want to re-read! If I didn’t have so many new books to read, I would be re-reading books like crazy!!
Here are 5 previously loved books that I really want to get around to re-reading!
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas – I read this and the sequel this year, and I loved them so much that I’ve been aching to re-read them ever since I finished them! I can’t wait for the next book to come out because that will call for a definite re-read!
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken – I’m definitely going to be re-reading this before the second book comes out!
What are some books that you really want to re-read? Let me know in a comment!
Happy reading and have a lovely day!🌻