Hello book lovers and welcome to another Top 5 Wednesday post!
If you’re not sure what Top 5 Wednesday is all about, click here to be brought to the group’s Goodreads page! There you can find information about what T5W is, what the month’s weekly topics are, etc. and maybe you can join in yourself!
This week’s topic is: Characters you used to love but don’t anymore! I’m going to be talking about characters that I was obsessed with when I first read the books. All of these characters I have lost interest in only because I have not read the books in so long, maybe a re-read would spark my love for them again!?
Here are my top five previously loved characters:
- Four from the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth
- Peeta from The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- Quentin from Paper Towns by John Green
- Ky from the Matched trilogy by Ally Condie
- Augustus from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Writing this post reminds me of how much I used to love these characters! I definitely want to re-read all of these books to see if that would bring back my love for them!
Who are some characters that you used to love? Let me know in a comment!
Happy reading and have a lovely day!🌻