Hello fellow readers! 2016 has gone by so fast, I can’t believe it’s already September! Fall is one of my favourite seasons (after Summer) because it means that Christmas is soon! I can’t wait until Christmas since that’s my favourite holiday! In August I read a total of 5 books, which is the most amount of books I’ve read since January! Let me know how many books you read in August and what your overall opinion of them was!
The books I read, their ratings, and the links to my reviews for them:
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas – 5/5⭐️ (click here for my review)
- When We Collided by Emery Lord – 4/5⭐️ (click here for my review)
- The DUFF by Kody Keplinger – 3/5⭐️ (click here for my review)
- What Happened to Goobye by Sarah Dessen – 3/5⭐️ (click here for my review)
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart – 4/5⭐️ (review to come)
Those are all the books I read in August! I am pretty proud of myself, and I am happy with the books that I read! If you have any ideas/posts that you would like to see from me, leave a comment (I would appreciate it)!
Happy reading and have a lovely day!🌻